Leadership transition can be challenging for any ministry but it is also a time of opportunity. As our ministry at Hope Reformed Church finds itself in leadership transition we will be taking the opportunity to do the following:
- Carefully discerning God’s leading and direction as to who should serve as our next pastor. This will include a careful assessment of our current ministry with the help of Pastor Art Wiers who is serving as our specialized transition minister. It will also involve the selection of a search team who will guide this process.
- Addressing needs and issues that will help our ministry to be increasingly healthy and growing in preparation for the arrival of our next pastor.
- Providing top quality preaching and worship experiences.
- Encouraging and equipping leaders within our ministry.
- Developing a “Kingdom – focused” prayer movement.
As you can see, we have lots to do during this time of transition and we are already busy working on these objectives. Your involvement and support will be much appreciated.
We are recording Rev. Wiers’ Wednesday evening Mid-Week transition discussions and they are listed below.